Inspiration Behind Crystal & Love
Posted on August 19 2019
Crystal & Love has been an idea in the making for years - decades even. As a society, we often hear “what is our purpose”, “what are you passionate about”, “do what you love and you won’t ever have to work”, all sorts of stuff. But how in the world are we suppose to answer those questions?
This is what I can tell you for sure:
- I love, LOVE! <3
- I feel the most grounded, raw, and my truest self when I am adventuring outside.
- My creative brain is always fighting for a form of release in drawing, painting, or any other creative outlet.
- Regardless of any role/career, I always felt there was something missing. There was always this feeling that I needed to be creating something that would evoke a bigger impact or impression on people's life. I just didn’t know what.
It only takes a spark to ignite a fire, and the spark that brought Crystal & Love to life was a 10 day trip to Kauai, Hawaii. That trip was a reminder that living confidently to our most authentic and compassion hearts is the key to healing and spreading positive vibes - not only in our own lives, but in the lives of ever person we interact with.
Being surrounded by nature, in its purest form, allowed me to surrender to myself. Surrender from this idea that I had to THINK and ACT a certain way or FEEL and BE a certain way. It’s so easy to mentally remove any façade that I subconsciously feel obligated to when I'm in nature. It’s just me, the dirt under my feet, the breeze in my face, unlimited views, and the wind and birds whistling in my ear. In those moments outside, there is no need to fear external factors and judgements; thus, there is no need to succumb and filter myself.
With that, Crystal & Love was created from love, intention, and connection. I wanted to create a company that exudes beauty and class, simplicity, empowerment, and love for any type of lifestyle:
- a working human who doesn’t want to break the bank but still look classy and clean
- a trendy dresser who loves to express their vibes and style through layered jewelry
- or intent wearing person who wants to wear gemstones or crystals that are filled with powerful meaning and motivating mantras
Every piece that comes from Crystal & Love’s hand-made art and jewelry has a touch of love to inspire us to be the most loving and compassionate version of ourselves, day-in and day-out, by drawing from nature and our truest self.